FedRAMP can be a high-risk barrier to entry for SaaS providers: too complex, time-consuming, and costly. Rackspace Inheritable Security Controls (RISC), powered by Xacta, provides a clear, low-risk path through FedRAMP.
In this one-day interactive workshop, you’ll learn first-hand from subject matter experts who live and breathe FedRAMP, including an authorized CSP, a compliance ISV, and a 3PAO.
- Walk through the entire FedRAMP process
- Clarify FedRAMP terms – Ready, In-Process, and Authorized
- Explore Gap Assessment strategies
- Learn about realistic remediation scenarios
- Discover the secrets to maintaining your ATO through Continuous Monitoring
- Uncover major hurdles before making serious time and resource commitments
- Leave with a customized compliance project plan
Your $5,000 registration fee includes two seats in the class and 30-day access to Xacta.
1902 Campus Commons Drive
Reston, VA 20191
8:30 am to 4:30 pm Eastern time
Rackspace Inheritable Security Controls, powered by Xacta
3 Clear Steps to Affordable FedRAMP Compliance
Step 1: $5K Interactive Workshop designed to create a plan of actions and uncover major impediments before you make serious time and resource commitments.
Step 2: $10K Gap Assessment that quickly identifies the application and corporate remediations required for you to pursue FedRAMP authorization.
Step 3: You build and authorize your SaaS leveraging RISC, with the costs of steps 1 and 2 credited back over the course of a year.